Sunday, July 19, 2009

Walking with you in the rain

I enjoyed every moment
That I spent with you
Every talk with you
Every walk beside you

In the hot summer days
When we shared the ice-cream
In the cold winter days
When we had a hot cup of coffee

And those days when we walked
In the rain hand in hand
Jumped in dirty puddles
And splashed water over each other….
How I cherish those moments
Walking in the rain with you....

But now, to me all seasons seem to be the same
Be it summer, winter or rain
How sad I feel to know
What you played with me was just a game

Whom do I trust now?
Whom do I tell now?
Whom do I ask now?
Questions that were felt unanswered

I feel like crying out loud
Find it difficult to hide my tears
When those sweet memories come to my mind

I want to walk in the rain now
And ease all the pain
But I cannot hold my tears
As they trickle down from the cheeks

And I know now
I’ll never feel the same joy again
Walking in the rain!!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely Soulful :)

    Bhuli Bisari yaadon me abhi to woh dard chupa hai ...
    Bus .. chal saath .. chal saath keh raha hai !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @dalvi hehe..yaadein bhi hai.dard bhi hai..lekin chalne ke liye saath nahi hai :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Nice construction,But a lil more ideas would help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need some happy kinda stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ raj 87 sure.i'll try to improvise :) keep visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ nirmal i try my best to write something happy but it turns out to be sad :)

    ReplyDelete