Thursday, July 2, 2009

Just a small issue


Just a small issue
That begun as a mere disagreement
But further turned into an argument

And you argued and you fought
You uttered words to me without a thought

I wanted you to be my friend
To walk with me, right till the end

But the end came soon before it could actually be
And you walked right away
Not once did you look back at me

How could you be so ignorant?
Being a friend, never replied to those messages that I sent

I tried to be in touch with you
But you never cared for me the way, I cared for you

Don’t know how will I react when I see you?
Will I meet you or will I ignore you?




6 comments:

  1. wow! sweet :)

    Ahem ahem...so who's it? [:P]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Ady did u right this poem??? u seem 2 b heartbroken:-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl... thats sad but dont worry.. friends always understand things.. u wil patch up.. never even think of ignoring friends... gud luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice write up. All thoughts we conjure up after a petty fight that turns out to be more than just a fight.. Friends are friends, and they will understand the folly as well. Wish u gud luck! :)

    ReplyDelete