Thursday, July 9, 2009

See you soon

Five Years Ago..

Was the time
When I thought about him, dreamt about him, cared for him
I liked him and I loved him

Little did he know about this
Thought I was just another friend

Never did I express my feelings to him
Never had I spoken to him about my emotions

I repent for not bidding him farewell
For now he’s gone forever, far, far away from me

I’m left with nothing but only memories
The moments I spent with him-Giggling and Laughing

Even now I spend hours thinking about him
Trying hard to forget him, his smile, his laughter and his pranks!!
Waiting to meet him anxiously
Hoping that he’ll come someday, just to meet me!!

3 comments:

  1. Such yearing... very well written !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never forget ur first love

    CRD

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ CRD
    oic..dis stmt comes frm u coz uve gone thru it? :)

    ReplyDelete