Saturday, December 5, 2009

I’m anxious …


When in school,
Felt that everyone treated me like a kid
And wanted to explore the world
So I was anxious to go to college

When in college,
Never felt independent
And wanted to earn my own money
And I was anxious to go for work

When at work,
Competition among peers crept in
More knowledge and more money was all I needed
So was anxious to go to a B-school

Now at B-school,
Lectures throughout the week
And the week doesn’t seem to end
To be with friends and family
Is just a dream

Now I understand
Life is a book of unsolved mysteries
I’m anxious to unravel them
But it seems to be very difficult.

3 comments:

  1. HUmans are never meant to be happy... ;)


    Cheers
    CRD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, we humans are born wanderers.
    we are supposed to wander around and learn things..
    well written.. with deeper meanings!

    -
    sorcerer
    www.evilsfury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete